Sunday, June 29, 2014

Post-Science Museum

I took this picture of the Church of Scientology in St. Paul, Minnesota in September of 2012. Until 1999, this building housed the Science Museum of Minnesota. Before the Church moved in, I believe a business school was there.
Church of Scientology, St. Paul, Minnesota, 2012.
I'd meant to post this picture at the time I took it -- with a matching picture of the old Science Museum, but after scouring my photos I could not find one image of a similar view. Today, as I'm going through my junk in preparation for a move to Edmonton, I found something to use! This postcard from the '80s or '90s. Note the logo on the back of the postcard. The name of that little honeycomb thing is "The Exuberant Man." 

Postcard of the Science Museum of Minnesota, St. Paul, Minnesota, circa 1990.
Back of postcard of the Science Museum of Minnesota, St. Paul, Minnesota, circa 1990.


No comments: